Client Dashboard: Alert Center
The Alert Center section of the dashboard displays recent vendor activity and API alerts.
Figure 2.1 Alert Center
The user can click on any item in the Alert Center to view the vendors associated with an alert. For example, Figure 2.1 Alert Center shows 33 vendors approved in the previous 30 days. If the user clicks on “Approved Vendors last 30 Days", the VIVE Vendors table shows all 33 vendors approved during the last 30 days (see Figure 2.2 VIVE Vendors Table). Click on any vendor to view additional details.
Figure 2.2 VIVE Vendors Table
Additional information appearing in the Alert Center:
- Approved Vendors last 30 days: All vendors approved in the last 30 days
- Suspended Vendors last 30 days: All vendors suspended in the last 30 days
- Inactive Vendors last 30 days: All vendors inactivated in the last 30 days
- VIVE Vendors not Linked to Accounting: All vendors in VIVE that are not linked to a vendor in the client's accounting system. Click on this alert to manually link vendors that were not auto-linked by an EIN match.
- Linked Accounting Vendors with Mismatched Status: Vendors in VIVE that are linked to a vendor in the client's accounting system. But, the VIVE status does not match the status in the client’s accounting system. For example, the vendor is Approved in VIVE but Inactive in accounting. These vendors are a potential risk since accounting is not viewing the most updated VIVE status.
- Active Accounting Vendors Unlinked to VIVE Vendor: Vendors in the client’s accounting system that are not linked to a VIVE vendor. These vendors are a potential risk since they are appearing as an active vendors in accounting, but VIVE has not vetted these vendors.
- Accounting Vendors Added Last 90 Days: All vendors that were added to the client's accounting system within the previous 90 days. This alert should be monitored to ensure these vendors have registered with VIVE or were marked exempt from VIVE.
- QuickSourceBids Past Due to Close: Client created bids that were to be closed by a specific date entered into VIVE. The bid has not yet been closed and vendors are able to continue to submit results. Please review to see if the bid needs to be closed so that no additional submissions can be made, and bids can be reviewed.
- QuickSourceBids to Award: These are bids that need to be awarded. They have been closed so they can be evaluated, but the bid has not yet been awarded to a vendor.
- Contracts Renewing in 90 Days: Contracts entered in VIVE that are renewing in the next 90 days. Use this alert to monitor contracts coming up for renewal soon to see if they should be bid out, need to be renewed, or will auto-renew.
- Contracts Renewing in 30 Days: Contracts entered in VIVE that are renewing in the next 30 days. Use this alert to monitor contracts coming up for renewal soon to see if they should be bid out, need to be renewed, or will auto-renew.
- Exempt Vendors in Accounting: Vendors in a client’s accounting system that are exempt from VIVE. Examples of vendors that a client might be exempt from VIVE are charities and municipalities.
Please note: All updates to a vendor's Accounts Payment system must be made in the client's accounting system. VIVE will pull updates from a client's AP vendor’s accounts every 24 hours. To update a specific account immediately, please use the refresh action in the VIVE accounting table.
Article is closed for comments.