VIVE Registration Guide
Registration Video: VIVE Registration Video
Many of our clients have a VIVE Vendor registration page on their website. Either begin the VIVE registration on the company's website or call or chat with a VIVE agent to obtain the VIVE Client Registration Link.
Once on the Vendor Registration page, enter the required information and click the "Begin Registration" button.
– After this first registration screen, the vendor will be added to VIVE in a status of “Registering.” VIVE will now be able to locate your account.
If you receive the following Error message: "An account with the same information already exists in VIVE. Please call our Toll Free Number". This indicates there is an existing VIVE account assigned to either the email entered or the EIN number entered.
To add this new client to your existing account, click on the "Log in with VIVE" button and enter your email and password. Call or chat with VIVE if you need assistance.
Once the "Begin Registration" button is clicked, the account information is now visible in VIVE in a status of "Registration". All registration screens must be completed prior to VIVE performing the renew of the submitted information.
Step 1: Company Information -
- Legal Name must match Line 1 of the W-9. This is often the individual's name for Sole Proprietors.
- Company DBA must match Line 2 of the W-9.
- Legal Name, Company DBA, Tax Structure, and Tax ID number will be used to automatically generate a W-9 at the end of the VIVE registration process. VIVE will verify all W-9 information. Entering inaccurate information will delay the vendor's approval time.
- Street Address is your business's physical location.
Step 3: Trade & Licensing Information – This screen moves from Part A – to Part E. Each step must be completed before moving on to the next step.
One primary trade is required. Up to 10 Additional trades may be entered based upon the work your business performs.
If the state and/or local law in which your business is working requires a license for the entered trade, a business license will be required by VIVE. Please note: VIVE is not requiring a business license, but a professional or trade license. State and/or local law mandates what license type is required. At times, a business license doubles as a trade license. Failure to upload a valid professional or trade license will prevent VIVE from being able to approve your business.
Frequently Asked Questions
- I don't believe I need a trade license but I'm being asked to upload a trade license: Please review the chosen trades. Some trade names are similar but have slight differences that may change the license requirement. Look for a trade that might better match the specific work your business performs.
- How do I remove a trade: Click on either Primary Trade or Additional trades, depending on which trade you wish to remove. Search for the trade you want to remove. All chosen trades are highlighted in dark blue. Click on the trade name and the dark blue highlight will be removed. Save your information and that trade will no longer appear on your business's list of trades.
- I'm unable to save my license: You must click on the button and locate a copy of your license. A license must be uploaded for all trades which require the license. Once all licenses are uploaded, You must click on the "Save Trade Licenses" button. Otherwise, the uploaded trade licenses will not be saved and you will not be able to move to the next screen.
If a trade needs to be removed, click on the trade name again. The dark blue highlight will be removed. Click on the "Save" button to save your trade choices.
Step 4: Insurance Information
VIVE requires a current copy of the vendor's proof of insurance. VIVE requests the vendor's insurance agent information so that VIVE receives an updated copy of the insurance prior to the policy expiring. VIVE must have a current copy of insurance on file at all times.
As soon as the VIVE registration is complete, VIVE will send an email to the vendor's insurance agent, copying the vendor, requesting proof of insurance. VIVE requires valid and up-to-date insurance at all times. When an insurance policy is about to expire, VIVE will again send out an email to the vendor's insurance agent, copying the vendor, requesting an updated copy of insurance.
Insurance requirements are set by our clients. VIVE is unable to waive any requirements. Please view a copy of the insurance requirements and contact your insurance agent if you have questions regarding if your policy meets the requirements prior to registration.
Once registration is complete, VIVE will review all insurance policies submitted and will let the insurance agent and vendor know if there is something in the insurance policy that we are unable to accept based on our client's requirements.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Why is VIVE requesting my insurance agent's information: Our clients require they be set as the certificate holder by your insurance agent for purposes of obtaining notification when the policy is canceled or has expired. In addition, VIVE requires new proof of insurance is submitted each time the vendor's insurance policy is about to expire. Once the policy's expiration date is extended, the insurance agent is able to forward the updated policy directly to VIVE. This allows for less required intervention from VIVE vendors.
- Why is VIVE asking that I review the Sample Insurance Certificate?: Each of VIVE's clients has specific insurance requirements. VIVE wants to ensure you as a vendor are aware of all requirements prior to completing the registration process and submitting the VIVE verification fee.
- Am I an Onsite or Professional Vendor?: Vendors that drive onto our client's managed properties and perform work on the property will be required to submit an insurance agent for one or more of the following policies based upon the client's requirements: General Liability, Workers Compensation, Automobile Liability, and Umbrella Liability. Vendors that hold a professional trade license, such as attornies and CPAs will be required to enter their Professional Liability insurance agent. If you have professional liability insurance, and other applicable policies, you may be asked to submit these additional policies when VIVE reviews your insurance information.
Step 5: Acknowledge & Sign Vendor Agreement: After clicking on the "Sign Vendor Agreement & W-9" button, a Vendor Agreement between the vendor and the client will appear using Adobe Sign along with an auto-generated W-9. Please sign where prompted if you agree to the Vendor Agreement and sign the W-9. If there are errors on the W-9, then the errors were entered in Step 1 of registration. Click the "Back" button to Step 1 and correct the errors. You will not lose other entered information when clicking the Back button.
After signing the Vendor Agreement and W-9, a copy will be emailed to the email entered for your records.
Contact VIVE through online chat or our toll-free number: (844) 476-8038 if you have questions regarding the Vendor Agreement.
Please note: After signing the Vendor Agreement and W-9, the registration is not completed. A screen countdown will appear. Please wait to be brought back to VIVE to complete the registration process. If you close the browser, the registration will not be complete and VIVE will not be able to review your submitted information.
The VIVE Payment Screen will now appear which is the last step of registration. The VIVE payment is for VIVE to perform the vetting of the vendor's business, license information based upon state law, and the ongoing verification of the insurance information. The fee is not refunded if the vendor fails to meet the client's requirements since the vetting process has been performed.
Please note, VIVE does not store credit card information. We will process a one-time payment. You will be required to log into VIVE the following year and submit the annual payment.
Do not hit the back button or close the browser while the payment is being processed. Confirmation of payment will be emailed to the email entered.
Once payment is complete, VIVE will begin reviewing the submitted information. VIVE will contact the vendor through the email submitted during registration with the status of the review process. VIVE will request additional information if required to complete the review successfully. Please ensure to whitelist firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to ensure you receive all communication regarding your VIVE registration.
Please sign in to leave a comment.